Breakfast ideas on the run:
- Smoothie; milk (I use almond but soy or other healthy alternatives great too), frozen chunky fruit, blueberries, spinach, protein powder (you don’t need to add this, I do, but milk already gives you protein) and use whatever else healthy you want to experiment with!
- Oatmeal with blueberries (make extra and put in fridge and nuke it another day!)
- Toast (Dave’s or any other healthy grain/whole wheat bread) with peanut butter, bananas), glass of milk
- Cereal (remember 3-6-3 rule; look on the box; does it have 3 grams fiber or more, less than 6 grams sugar, 3 grams protein or more) add berries (so far Cheerios (plain) and Grape Nuts fit this; which other cereal does? 🙂
- Pancakes/waffles (whole grain) with Greek yogurt and berries
- Veggie omelet, whole wheat or grain toast